American Beauty : Every Thursday night, Red Lobster

Every Thursday night, Red Lobster

Angela's parents must have really liked Red Lobster. You'd think they might pick a different restaurant once in a while. Anyone else have quirky family traditions like that?

Re: Every Thursday night, Red Lobster

We do. Every Saturday night, at our table, a steak and a bottle of red wine with potatoes and a vegetable. Never gets old when you find something you really like.

..*.. TxMike ..*..

The question advertising wise espec with new targeted advertising via HeadBook etc is just how many of those men that perved on Angela made it their tradition to return on Thursday nights?

Today they would be getting the targeted ads for Asian Girls etc on their mobile [having clicked the LIKE button on Red Lobster] AND they would be responding.

It is why Lester wanted OUT of advertising

http://www.kindleflippages.com/ablog/

Hahahha, awesome! I watched this other other night and thought it was weird they'd go to a chain seafood EVERY week when the Northeast has some of the best small places around. We went to Cape Cod and there was a Red Lobster right around the corner.

We get Pizza every Friday night, but it's more of a rotational thing.

Honestly it was kind of a taboo in my family to even eat the same kind of food twice in a row, much less on a schedule. I always thought of 'turkeyloaf Tuesdays' as a holdover from war-time budgetary constraints, and I'm surprised every time I find out it exists. How boring.

My dad would always go out on the weekends, come home drunk, and beat me and my mother if that counts.

Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life!

My father would beat me with a stick

Also every Friday we will have Kentucky Frie Chicken fammerly buckets, hana

Lobster sucks.

There ain't no goddamn meat on a lobster tail.

Now steak…. that's what's up.

Ain't nothing changed, but the mileage on the range