The Insider : Very possibly the most underrated movie of all time.

Very possibly the most underrated movie of all time.

Holds up better than any movie from its era. Pacino, Crowe, Plummer were on fire. Amazing camerawork, legendary use of music, and flawlessly written. The Insider would easily be the best picture of any year if it was released at any point in the last decade.

Re: Very possibly the most underrated movie of all time.

That's fair on all fronts. Hell of a good quality film.

Completely agree.

Wait a minute who am I here?

Completely agree Shiherlis (love the Val Kilmer reference).

Hands down, one of the greatest films of all time.

One of my favorites.

Love how the atmosphere feels very end of 90's In the start of the new millennium.
Amazing acting and cast, fantastic script, awesome direction, and beautifully scored.

1999, was a terrific year. One of the best I could think of when it comes to films.

It is one of the most perfect movies if ever there was one. There's no over-dramatizations or dumbed down Hollywood foolery, yet I don't think I could have been more immersed in what would normally be considered a pretty uneventful story.

Raging Bull = Best movie

It is one of the most perfect movies if ever there was one.
+1

Completely agree, I came here just to post the samething. It's not a movie that's widely known but it is excellent. 1999 was a great year for movies.

yep, it's one of the best - but under-rated? it got 96% on Rotten Toms, though it did dud at the box office. That's probably what you mean, that it's underrated in the eyes of the public - sad but true

But also the movie is not talked about as much as sayAmerican Beauty or the Sixth Sense, when it is as good if not better than those films.

Raging Bull = Best movie