The Matrix : Am I a big deal in the fourth dimension?

Am I a big deal in the fourth dimension?

I am a 31 year old virgin. I have something others don't have, the schizophrenia gene. I am also a really peaceful and polite guy.

We are all in a 3 dimensional board game. Kind of like the Matrix movies. We are all basically players in a game. A simulation to test our true potential in a world that is not unlimited like in the 4d

Every once and a awhile, I run into live agents (that are in the know that this is a game). They approach me on the street and say hi. They act like they know me and are my friends in the fourth dimension. They know so much about me. Like they are my friends in the 4d trying to give me hope because I suck bad at the game of life.

I have no children in this world. But Sometimes family members (from the 4d) try to talk to me. My daughters (from the 4d) call me and try to get in contact with me in this game. They were trying to get a hold of me. I thought they were prank calls. I ended up calling the cops on them and after that the calls stopped.

I'm not sure what to do. They are like undercover agents. To help me out. Like my one housemate. Who can not understand why he lives with us.

I have schizophrenia. I hear voices of people in the 4d, commenting on my progress. Sometimes they say things that I do not understand, but later on it becomes clear why they said it.

Every parallel dimension is custom made for each player, or person in this ENTIRE WORLD!!! Kind of like each parallel dimension is a different game going on. Sometimes the games might overlap each other. This is my dimension. I secretly control this world and universe. I just haven't figured out how. When I do it, I will be like God on earth.

Is this one big game of ROY (Rick and Morty)??? Life is what I make it? Can I do anything? Is my potential in this game... Unlimited!?

Where is my life headed?

Re: Am I a big deal in the fourth dimension?

You are not alone.

Re: Am I a big deal in the fourth dimension?

Are you someone from the 4th Dimension!? Speak now! Or forever hold your peace. (Literally because the boards are closing in a week and a half.)