The Princess Diaries : its time for a REMAKE!!!!

its time for a REMAKE!!!!

hey ppl,

Its been 11 years now.. time too remake it!!! Should follow the books and a series of movies not just two movies. Annie Hathway is to old too make more.

What do u guys thinks???

Re: its time for a REMAKE!!!!

No.

Really??? ok maybe a HBO tv show would work!!

No. They need to just do nothing with it. What we need is NEW ideas, not just rehashed and refurbishments of old ones.

Princess Diaries was done already. Surely not to everyone's liking, but it was done. There is no need to tweek it, change it, continue it, or redo it.

yep..i want a remake but as a tv series but i think it would be better as a show in abc family or the cw.

No.

hahahahahaha!!

I like to see this done, but only because I want to see the rest of the series on screen. And no, the sequel film to this doesn't count.

Racist Game = Pool. WHITE ball push COLORED balls back into holes. BLACK ball out = you win.

I agree! I HATED the movies. I am a huge huge Meg Cabot fan and this is my favorite book series. They need to remake it with a girl that actually looks like Mia, no dead father, shot in New York etc. And not made by Disney!

I'd prefer if this movie wasn't remade. I don't feel it'll have the heart that the first one had and the cast might not have as great of chemistry.

I think they should make a third one and show how she's doing being queen and if she married Nick. I would also like to see Clarisse and Joe again and how their marriage is doing.

um i'd rather have a 3rd movie. not a remake lol

Everything doesn't need a remake and many movies that have had remakes shouldn't have been remade.

I agree with the OP. I love the books and thought this movie was cute on it's own. But I would love to see a series that follows the books' stories a lot closer.

Haha nah, give it another decade, then MAYBE.

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing the series portrayed on screen again, maybe as a TV miniseries. But I love the first cast so much that I don't know if they could put together another one.

Um no I don't want to see that

Maybe 20 years they can make another one, but it's too soon.

The best things are last

No, definitely not. It's way too soon for a remake. Plus, I don't think it needs a remake. I thought the movie was cute. It wasn't super faithful to the books but it was cute. If they ever do a remake (which shouldn't be for another 10 or so years) I think it would be better to do it as a mini-series or something like that.

"You don't forget, you just move on." -Gibbs

It's people like you, demanding remakes, that is ruining the movie industry these days. No movies need to be remade. Ever.

"Oh my God! You put a living room where the crack den used to be!"

Annie Hathway is to old too make more.

lawl