The War of the Gargantuas : Cloverfield 1-18-08 Connection

Cloverfield 1-18-08 Connection

One of the kids on the history section of Slusho.jp has a thought bubble that says Slusho Zoom. So, I type in http://www.slushozoom.com and I get this odd website. I click on the lady with the fan in the middle and it takes me to Furankenshutain no kaij: Sanda tai Gaira (1966) on IMDB. I wonder if slushozoom is made by Abrams or is just someone screwing around who made a connection with slusho.jp

Re: Cloverfield 1-18-08 Connection

I came to this forum wondering if someone else had made the connection. It's obvious that something's afoot with this film it more solidly confirms the idea that Cloverfield is a giant monster movie but as to anything else I don't know. I'm gonna keep looking for clues

Yeah i just did the same thing. no clue if the slushozoom website is legit

something else i just noticed, on the website: under "extinct does not always mean dead" is "The meek shall not inherit the earth." and then at the bottom of the page if you highlight it is the following: "T. ..
Did the past ever exist, if there is no proof?

All is not as it appears." creepy

yea i did the same thing and everything was the same im confused what do giants,cheese,a drink called cocaine,bazookas, and someone who wants a bath have to do with each other?

Just go to www.youcantdrinkjustsix.com to get knocked right out of this wonderful illution. Sorry guys. That site seems too full of itself to not be real.

Why the hell is the comment on this film exactly 3 years before the release of 1-18-08? Pretty cool coincidence, no?

Well, the comment is three years and four months, but other wise exactly.

Does anyone know what the deal with SlushoZoom.com is? I can't remember if I read it was legit or not.

www.cloverfieldparasite.blogspot.com

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

gp to slusho.jp. have you noticed the 17 cups below?

whenever a new pic comes up in www.1-18-08.com, one of the cups is filled. at this time, there are 4 pics in 1-18-08.com and 4 cups filled in slusho.jp. they're definitely related.

Post deleted

slushozoom is not in any way related.
it's TK with night owl productions.
theyre doing all these theory videos.
watch this video.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=GIV9y7_xVSc
he even tells you he made the site. question solved.

Post deleted

Actually he didnt create the site. His AIM name is slushozoom but he is in no way related to the movie or the site

Post deleted

I don't know about slushozoom.com, but I'm nearly certain Slusho.jp is connected to the movie. Look at this: http://cloverfieldclues.blogspot.com/2007/07/slusho-zoom.html

It's a screenshot from the trailer, and it's the same logo and font from the slusho.jp site.

Post deleted

dude, that was an awesome observation
i think you're completely right

The only problem with the sites being connected now is that there are 5 pictures and there are only 4 drinks filled

I think the link to this movie was just meant to throw people off

im here for the same reason you guys are. but i found a link in one of the characters myspace blog .under parasitei clicked on it and was brought to http://www.myspace.com/slushozoom it has a picture with text written on it. is it real or not?

Im here for the same reason. I just checked out that myspace page.

Did you notice that if you highlight that page you can see the typical text on myspace pages that is obscured otherwise? An interesting thing: apparently "Parasite" is a Capricorn. The last full day of Capricorn? January 18th. Doesn't mean the page is real, but it seems like it must at least be someone trying to pretend there is a Cloverfield connection.

Did anyone try friend-requesting or sending a message?

I figured there could be a connection. Glad to see I'm not the only one. I love this movie btw.

Riight,'Zoom' was mentioned in the slusho site, so i checked out 'slushozoom.com', which contained many refrences also, what i found interesting however, was that one of the pics was a link to the ciakids site, with a cheese recipe, random? i remember though, one of the cartoon characters in the slusho.jp site had a dream bubble with cheese in ithmmm?

I don't know if it still is but Project Cloverfield has been known as "Cheese" during the shooting. In fact they were trying to push it off as a "cheese commercial". Sounds retarted but is very true. i wasn't making that connection untill just now. Maybe slushozoom is connected?