Real Time with Bill Maher : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Still in denial…

liberal tears? OMG SO CREATIVE

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

It's awesome to see these America hating liberals keep getting OWNED like this!

Jesus NEVER existed! He is Judeo Christian MYTH!

One of the things I love about Trump is the way he tends to leave his naysayers with egg on their faces. Every time they talk him down or disregard him, every time they riot, every time they obstruct, every time they compare him to Hitler, etc., etc. he has a way of ascending back, and leaving them even more bitter about him than before. Every time they think finally got him in a position that he can't possibly recover from, he eventually manages to slide right out from under it.

They never learn. They never ask themselves why he was able to out Chess them; all they do is scream moral outrage about how terrible he's supposed to be, who won the popular vote, supposed FBI and Russia help, rather than reflect about how terrible THEY might be that Trump was able to defy their expectation and compel most of the states to vote for him rather than their candidate.

The kicker is that, half the time when Trump rebounds it wasn't because he was that clever or shrewd, rather it was because the naysayers are such idiots themselves that they end up doing something stupid enough that inadvertently throws him a rope to climb back up with. But still they don't understand why. I do. It's because the left is under the impression that they're liked more than they are, and that people agree with them more than they do. So anything contrary to them is met with such disbelief and doubt that they assume it won't hold. Eight years of Obama put them "in the bubble."

Re: Still insulting imaginary people. . .

As usual you're arguing with imaginary people. It wasn't just LIBERALS who doubted Trump would be president, but I personally have NEVER underestimated the sheer stupidity of the American people (for the record, I also considered OBAMA a real roll of the dice since a lot of HIS 2008 supporters were pretty stupid and delusional).

But getting elected by idiots and being a SUCCESSFUL president are two completely different things. Trump could EASILY crash and burn and take the whole GOP with him in 2018 and 2020 (the SMART conservatives are well aware of this). Whatever revolution he's enacted in the last two weeks could EASILY be completely reversed by his successor in January 2021.

MY concern with Trump running things is not that I'm going to wind up with egg on my face, but that the Trumpians are GREAT at telling liberals to suck it, but they have about a snowball's chance in hell (far less than Bush, Obama, or even Clinton) of making America safe and prosperous.

Basically, you idiots have decided to steer the ship directly at an iceberg and you actually think INTELLIGENT people are upset simply because they got outvoted by morons. And, btw, some intelligent people that voted for Trump are not unaware of the looming iceberg--they just thought Clinton was worse. Or THEY are/were in denial that Trump would actually KEEP the idiotic promises he made to the stupidest people in America. I'm actually still hoping he ultimately treats his butt-boy supporters like butt-boys deserve to be treated, but I'm not in "denial" by any means.

Oh, and New England where the Patriots play voted overwhelmingly for Hilary Clinton while Atlanta is in GEORGIA, which is prime Trump country. And the FALCONS were the underdogs. So your analogy is as stupid as your grasp on politics.

"Let be be finale of seem/ The only emperor is the Emperor of Ice Cream"