Real Time with Bill Maher : Awww, what happened?

Awww, what happened?

Did the neoliberal (aka right winger) sjws get their ass kicked by people on the imdb forums? Hard to spread your propaganda when everyone is outing your traitor candidates for what they really are?

I heard maher said he doesn't want to hear from another clinton, well guess what buddy, having these boards not around anymore isn't going to stop real leftists from telling everyone about your candidates n 2020 either. I bet there were a lot more people on these boards than they claim, and they'll lose money before they lose another election. People with unlimited resources and wealth don't really care about money as much as you and i do anyway, they just bitch about it for control. Do you think a guy that has billions really needs to worry about losing a few mil? Nope, especially when they'll gain it all back with their shills in office. In any case we may not be able to do it here, but we will do it, and you will continue to lose until you change your sh!t economics. If trump gets rid of welfare 'reform' or institutes a ubi you people won't win for decades. He probably won't, but there's a better chance with him than a neoliberal traitor pos. Freedom means people have the right to not like anybody they want as long as they don't break the law or make discriminatory laws toward the citizens. You sjw sucks are not leftists, stop claiming you are, you stole that label when you stole the party in the 90s. it's like if pizza hut stopped selling pizza but kept everything else and still kept on calling themselves a pizza place.

Trump is a rep, so we already knew he was right wing garbage, but people like maher and oliver were lying to people, the dems are not a left wing party. Oliver straight up lied to get votes away from jill stein. You have to have more respect for the reps, at least they aren't manipulative liars, they tell you who they are right up front.

Vote green. Chance or not, at least you won't be selling out your principles. Stop letting these tools bully you into doing something that will hurt you in the end. Eventually they will be the ones who will change or they can keep right on losing.

Re: Awww, what happened?

I wouldn't worry too much about these boards, more than likely they'll be brought back online within a couple few months. By popular demand of course, but they will be 'better'. You won't be able to login without a social media account or a credit card so they can track you and know exactly who you are. All of the major websites are doing it. They've gotten really good at propaganda/psyops, they just ignore criticism and the people and discredit individuals that challenge them. They'll know exactly who you are and what your opinion on just about everything is.

I would avoid joining these alternate sites. This place is owned by a corp that has to follow rules and can be held accountable, the people starting those up not so much. They could be anyone, i don't really need to list any possibilities use your imagination. They have access to your ips, and if you didn't use a secondary email with fake information they also have your email now.

If you don't like this source google it. I picked it because it was the first one that came up, there are many many more. The governments of other countries, and also the us, are hiring people to run around the internet. Some of the links you might see while googling have the playbooks some were caught out with, and they list some of their techniques. Imagine what the nongovermental billionaires are paying people to do. A lot of these really nasty people aren't even american, they're israeli, chinese, russian, andthey can control a whole board or comment section with a minimum staff using multiple pcs devices and usernames. Stop attacking each other, your fellow citizens are not your enemy. we basically want the same thing, the media is making it seem like the conservative movement neoliberalism sjws and anarchists are the majority when they are a very small minority. They're just making a tv show for you. There are dangerous people out there, we as a society helped make them, they do deserve things like a life and food and shelter and security regardless of what any right winger thinks, most are brainwashed and just aren't focusing their hatred in the right places.

Government Trolls Are Using "Psychology-Based Influence Techniques" On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-02/government-trolls-are-using-psychology-based-influence-techniques-youtube-facebook-a

WHY would they shut the boards down only to bring them back in a few months?? They could just modify & improve the forums without shutting them down or announce the forums will down for a while for improvements!

Jesus NEVER existed! He is Judeo Christian MYTH!

Easier to kick people off, they need a change of atmosphere. The boards won't be the same. They've already deleted a bunch of people. They don't like stuff like this.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2618986/board/nest/260068668?ref_=tt_bd_2

Hey Mythic, I sent you a PM.

Jesus NEVER existed! He is Judeo Christian MYTH!

Replied. How i would do it if a i was a devious money power hungry douche is bring them back initially for the prime users as a perk. Then claim i'm going to let people in with social media accounts soon after, make up a reason.

Shame is i used to like maher, and then he sh!t all over the bed. It's like finding out a friend is bashing animals with a shovel in their spare time, what are you supposed to do? Keep being friends with him because it's pc and that's the general vibe or do you kick him in the face when you see him abusing animals? Stop pretending to be on the side of good and then promoting the people that have totally screwed over millions of poor elderly and young americans, and stolen everyones economy and future and spread it around the world for some misguided world peace bs that is never going to happen under right wing rule.

As a final farewell, this is the company that amazon has contracted to run their message boards. They're likely the ones that have made all the changes the last couple of years, and the ones likely to institutue the new system after enough time has passed and they can get some marketing out of bringing the boards back.

Sprinklr is a social media management tool for enterprises. It provides social media marketing, social advertising, content management, collaboration, advocacy and social media monitoring for large enterprises....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprinklr
Let's just say that if you don't have enough trolls and people you can demonize, sometimes you have to manufacture them. Are they some of the people causing the problems so they can come to the rescue fixing them? Maybe. If that is the case they will stay in character(s) until the very last day. They will still be here when you return as well.

Great thread!

I'm sure maher the 'leftist' will be happy. A lot of critics and negative comments removed from his bubble. he can go back to thinking he's a god to the 'left'.

Good god, you guys are DELUSIONAL. I'm practically the ONLY "liberal" visitor on this board and I'm a moderate Republican(!), who just happens to have a healthy distaste for teabagger and Trumpian stupidity, rather than any deep commitment to liberal ideas.

Maybe you're trolling, but I don't know WHO you're trolling because there may be "SJWs" in the Maher studio audience, but THERE ARE HARDLY ANY on the IMDB message boards period--and especially on this one.

Nobody is "threatened" by sub-moronic "ideas" from loud-mouthed idiots. All I have to do is wait until the $15 billion wall and trade war with China DOESN'T make America great again and banning Syrian war orphans DOESN'T keep the US safe from terror, and I will be vindicated. And in the astronomically unlikely chance that Trump is the next Ronald Reagan and brings America prosperity and security--well, why the hell would I complain about that?

It is a business decision of the IMDB to close down the message board. It had absolutely nothing with practically non-existent "SJWs". I don't think much of them in REAL LIFE, but SJWs are mostly college students, who--when they're not trying to save the world--are content to smoke smoke dope and get laid. Even THEY have better things to do then try to suppress the "free speech" of unemployed right-wing losers and trolls sitting in their mom's basement in soiled underwear

"Let be be finale of seem/ The only emperor is the Emperor of Ice Cream"

You sound very comfortable where you are. Congratulations.

Have you ever heard the orwell quote in times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act?