Saturday Night Live : What are they mad at bobby moynihan or something?

What are they mad at bobby moynihan or something?

Why is he never on anymore? Drunk uncle? Anthony caspino... I mean I love leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon, but why do they bother giving vanessa bayer anything at all on weekend update? never funny!

Re: What are they mad at bobby moynihan or something?

So you didn't watch last night's episode. Neat.

Maybe he is filming something. I like Vanessa so I don´t mind her but that new guy Mike Day was in everything last night and he´s not funny at all. Are they going to make every writer a player?

I agree that they should have had Anthony Crispino to do the Weekend Update segment on fake news. Cecily wasn't that funny and I couldn't understand half of what she was saying.

I like Bobby, Vanessa, Kate and Cecily. I also like Mikey and Alex. But I wish Leslie Jones would go away.

I couldn´t understand what she was saying either but I think this carácter of her fits more in Weekend Update than in sketches.

You lost me at "I love leslie Jones."

what about Sasheer????... she literary got bumped by Leslie Jones ..i'm not really complaining because I prefer Leslie

i think when writers leave they don't do the things those writers created anymore. I had the same question about "two a-holes" starring Sudeikis and Wiig.