Grimm : The bears. The bears.

The bears. The bears.

I didn't really understand that ending. Can anyone explain?

Re: The bears. The bears.

In his vision he saw 19-year-old Auggie shoot his parents with his hand wrapped in a blanket. It was the blanket with the bears.

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody dies.

Ah wow I remember seeing that, just didn't catch it was the same exact blanket! I really do wish they'd flesh out this storyline more. Pretty interesting!

Something to do with the blanket that had bears decorating it, it really looked as if they need another episode to explain it.

Nope. It is the typical Law&Order dilemma ending. No perfect solution for the problem.

Something to do with the blanket that had bears decorating it, it really looked as if they need another episode to explain it.

The blanket with the bears was explained within the episode.

If vampires hate "plus signs" - imagine how they feel about the "square root" symbol.

I didn't really understand that ending. Can anyone explain?
The kid didn't turn in to an ungrateful parent killer because mom and dad stuck with a marraige where they yelled at one another in front of him.

He turned evil because they bought him pajamas with scrary teddy bears on them.

At the end of the episode we see Hank show Nick the blanket proving that the El Cuegle's vision of the future was true and that the El Cuegle was one of the good wesen.

we have all heard the moral debate before about if you had the chance to kill Hitler when he was a baby given the foreknowledge that he would grow up to kill millions would you do it?

The El Cuegle choose to act on the vision as he had in the past failed to act on his visions which leaded to the evil act coming true.

moral of the story some times the wesen that appears to be the bad guy is in fact the hero saving peoples lives. Nicks and Hanks ignorance and complete lack of believing the El Cuegle they killed the good guy and saved the killer.

IMDB the only site that sabotages it's own forum by deleting content. No wonder no ones here.

despite El Cuegle being Wesen and doing something "good for humanity", since Nick and Hank had arrested him, as police officers they could not allow him to go free, knowing that he would kill the baby. the legal ramifications would certainly end their careers and most likely land both of them in prison. moral of the story is sometimes there's no good answer.

The Maharishi says "Never drink champagne from a paper cup." - Linc Hayes

and so Hitler lived and went on to kill millions. a career is worth the deaths of others some hero's Nick and Hank turned out to be.

IMDB the only site that sabotages it's own forum by deleting content. No wonder no ones here.

As I recently heard on another TV show that I forgot the name of, "Whoever said doing the right thing was ever the easiest?"

Hitler made a holocaust, there was certainly something in him tha was unavoidable, however this baby might have had a chance of taking a good leaf, if anyone is to blame is the father.

I agree with your synopsis, but it would take a great leap of faith to kill, or allow to be killed, a baby based on someone else's visions. Nick and Hank had no way of knowing or proving what effect El Cuegle's murders had on the future. They just had to take his word for it.

Signatures are stupid

nope, the cuegle is following a tradition of how to solve the issue, Nick had to kill every wesen if he were to follow Grimm tradition but he learnt not to, so he can easily choose to face this issue without following tradition

so he can easily choose to face this issue without following tradition

agreed. problem is, with the cop instinct to act now/think later, by the time they realized that el cuegle was a good guy, he was already a dead guy.

it's frustrating when the main characters make one mistake after another.

I really dislike 'kill Hitler when he was a baby' scenarios as they usually present an absolutely false dichotomy: 'kill the bad guy as a baby or bazillions will die', that sort of thing.

If one has the power to see the future or travel back in time (ignoring that altering the past to a significant degree will almost certainly cause a universe-destroying paradox unless time really doesn't care how much you screw it up) then killing the future bad guy as a baby isn't necessary at all. Simply change the events of causation that lead to him or her turning bad. Even a born psychopath needs a foundation upon which to build an empire. Deprive him of it, and at most he'll end up a garden variety serial killer whom you can then stop in his first murder by sending either a cop or vigilante at just the right moment.

In Hitler's case, to use the most common version, just make sure he gets into art school. That will change everything.

In all, the ludicrous philosophical hand-wringing is from people who just can't bear making judgments about anything and wish they had magical powers. I deal with reality in a realistic fashion and leave fantasy where it belongs: in books or on the screen.

They were mourning the first episode of the first season which was when this program was actually good.

Ain't no circus like an Andy Serkis