The Walking Dead : Confession Thread (I'll Stop the Boards Closing if You Post Here)

Confession Thread (I'll Stop the Boards Closing if You Post Here)

I confess that I really loved this show at the beginning. I joined IMDb around the 2nd season, n I even liked that season. But once I saw all the Carl memes get posted, I realised what a pile of sh!t twd really was.

Also, I got laid last night. N used my whip for the first time in years. This is ofc relevant information.

Re: Confession Thread

i confess that dean has been a sock of mine all along. during the height of the spec-dean-yermom wars, it was incredibly taxing and exhausting trying to run both accounts against each other.

i feel better getting that off my chest.

Cheers! I also liked TWD. I also got laid last night. However (I'm not sure if this was a dream) I also got trolled by Bongo, Tony and Crystal, which is shameful.

So glad u got laid. The other stuff is pretty shameful tho!

Pretty much everyone liked the first season, it was pretty great even. Unfortunately, it was all downhill from there and now you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who will even admit how much they did like that first season.

For The Comedy Tour 2016 : Bring More Weed

I'm skeptical of anyone who still says they like it.

i still like it

Don't press too hard.

I admit right here and now that I loved Season 1.

( Please, no firing squad!.)

Its still a good show, it has its boring episodes but when you get a good episode, its really good. They do drama and tense scenes really well too. That first ep of season seven was perfect and left you wanting more

I'm someone else that used to come here. If people didn't already know that... wow.

I also spent two years asking where you were, but you never came back, the spark faded, and now I'm like meh. The end. Lol

Who were u?

Aww man don't say that. Seeing me for the first time in years isn't a "meh" emotion. Goddammit. Another "the one that got away" n so close to Valentine's Day too.

None of the facts I've stated in my life were true. If it were, it means I'm bragging.

Nowt wrong with bragging. I brag often. Nowt wrong with lying either. I lie often.

Are you from Lancashire or Yorkshire? I have an uncle who says "nowt" all the time.

I'm from the South-East. I just like to mix my accents up. I was Irish this morning.

I shot Kurt cobain, he owed me money. Fan of the music but i dont play when it comes to my money. I called him up like Kurt, where the *beep* is my 5k? That coke wasnt for free. He told me to eat a dick then hung up in my face.

Either "WE" f*<kin or "I'M" f*<kin- Bill Cosby

I meant confessions about the boards but this was an entertaining read

Oh, well.... thats actually my dog in my avatar pic

Either "WE" f*<kin or "I'M" f*<kin- Bill Cosby

I confess that I drank far too much coffee today.

Nothing more juicy?

I didn't put any liquor in it, no. I'm a party pooper that way.

That's really depressing

It's still early.

I sometimes use laugh and hug emoticons when I don't really mean it.

I think we all do

I don't do that. But I recognize it when I see others do it. As in, I know that I'm getting to them, and those emoticons is to cover up their dissent.

I'm talking about being phony to lift people's spirits, not whatever you're talking about.

Tomato, tomato.....you have to pronounce it in different ways, which gets lost in text. Anyway, it's the same thing, for opposite reasons.

Is it really phoney if you're being kind tho?

I think so.

It's pretty harmless here, I think. It can create problems in real life sometimes -- e.g., you speak some encouraging words to a weirdo and later the weirdo clings to you in a needy way, until you finally lose your cool with them.

Are u talking from experience here?

Yes. High school days and later among some co-workers.

If someone acts a little "off" in real life, I often don't engage with them anymore. Maybe a courteous smile, but then I get away.

But maybe you've completely misread the situation? Read more into it than is there.

I knew enough that I quickly realized that I couldn't stand having them around me.

The main reason they clung to me, I assume, was because I treated them nice when others had wisely shunned them.

Or maybe they were misunderstood, and thought that you understood them based on your kindness? Maybe they mistakenly thought you were friends? Maybe you should have had a quiet word with them and laid out boundaries and expected behaviour before shunning them completely?

I didn't handle it well when I finally got angry, so now I try to avoid the whole situation.

Some of them might have been truly autistic. They often had very narrow interests in life.

Maybe you just need more empathy.

Me and everyone else.

Those people were treated like social outcasts, and I later realized there was a reason for it.

Yeah, the reason being that people cut them off n avoided them n showed little empathy. So it's natural they'd latch on to someone who seemed different to the others somehow.

I was an unintentional troll for them, possibly.

Oh, well. Only a few of them killed themselves.

(Sarcasm)

Lol

But imagine if they did.

I doubt it. They probably went around pretending they were a wizard in Dungeons & Dragons around others, and they probably found like-minded people eventually.

Or at their group therapy appointment

Probably all b!tching about u

Maybe.

(Genuine this time.)

Confession: I'm not really black! LOL!

I'm disgusted

I once had a three way with two sisters... it was really bizarre.

That's not as disgusting as pretending u are a different race.