Saw : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Best Plot Twist Ever!

Exactly. There was no indication that he was alive the whole time. In Saw 2, until the end, I never realized that everything we saw had already occurred or that Saw 4 was parallel to the events of Saw 3. Everyone claiming so, have a seat because you are lying. These films have some of the best twists in modern horror/thriller/suspense films.

Hard to believe everything went as "clockwork." Tape told Strahm that he would kill an innocent man! Not many can say Jeff was innocent. Besides stressing his wife and daughter with his obsession over the death of his son, he was also so slow in saving people when he had a chance. If he had acted a little quicker, he might have been able to save his wife Lynn.

I watched this movie at 16 years old, high off my ass at some music festival, inside a tent with about 300 other viewers. When Kramer got off the ground and revealed he was with the two characters all along the place went nuts.
Scared me to *beep* too. *beep* this movie.

I admit I'm slow but even I am stunned it took me watching this at least 5-6 times before getting it! Lol Even now as I am watching it I'm like "oh!!! So he was the one doing . . ." I don't know why but this really confused me but I love it! It's a brilliant story.

Except some people are that good at guessing. I was in the theater on release night with friends...I said to them are they going to make sure that guy is dead because I don't trust it. Now I didn't say he was the mastermind but I did say I didn't think he was dead...I assumed accomplice.

Sure you did.

Probably not best ever(No Way Out and The Usual Suspects), but in top 5 for sure.

Here's mine list of movies plot-twists that surprise me:
No Way Out
The Usual Suspects
Saw
Orphan
Unbreakable
L.A.Confidential
The Sting
Gone Girl
The Skin I Live In
Sleepaway Camp
Vertigo
A Pure Formality
Once Upon a Time in America
Psycho
Saw 2
A Beautiful Mind
Incendies
Chinatown
The Uninvited
The Skeleton Key
Matchstick Men
El Maquinista
Witness for the Prosecutiion
Cabinet of Dr.Cagliari
Shutter Island (basically Shu Isl. is same movie as Cabinet Dr.Cagliari,but when i watched i totally forget about)

No...The Sixth Sense!!!

-----
wat are you lookin' at...

Here's mine list of movies plot-twists that surprise me:
No Way Out
The Usual Suspects
Saw
Orphan
Unbreakable
L.A.Confidential
The Sting
Gone Girl
The Skin I Live In
Sleepaway Camp
Vertigo
A Pure Formality
Once Upon a Time in America
Psycho
Saw 2
A Beautiful Mind
Incendies
Chinatown
The Uninvited
The Skeleton Key
Matchstick Men
El Maquinista
Witness for the Prosecutiion
Cabinet of Dr.Cagliari
Shutter Island (basically Shu Isl. is same movie as Cabinet Dr.Cagliari,but when i watched i totally forget about)

Great twists in great movies.

"I'm the ultimate badass,you do NOT wanna f-ck wit me!"Hudson,Aliens😬

sweet list

Late to this party, but I would add:

Jacob's Ladder
The Sixth Sense

I like your list, though, and it has films I haven't yet seen but will now look for.

I wouldn't say the best plot twist but when I watched the movie for the first time with a few friends I jokingly said "I bet the dead guy is the killer".

I'll admit I didn't know it was going to be the guy on the floor the whole time but I knew it wasn't that other guy. You can tell he was nervous and all of that.

Top 4 twists in horror:
Saw
Saw4
Saw2
Final Destination5

I seriously had an idea when I seen the revolver was unloaded. I wasn't 100% sure as it may have been an oversight but it did strike me right away that it may have been intentional.

It mainly depends on when your first "viewing" of the movie was. If it was 2004/2005, it wasn't typical for there to be a twist like that. It's way more common now, so much that when there isn't a twist, people are shocked. I watched it back then, and I didn't guess back then ... it was an awesome twist. The great thing is that the movie is good enough that it wasn't needed but just added an extra punch!

I just rewatched it for the first time today. There's only one piece of information that may have one to believe he wasn't dead. When they did the flashback where the girl has to get the key from the "dead" man's stomach, we find out he isn't dead. This could be a clue that you can't take anything for granted.

Meh. I didn't see it coming but was pretty underwhelmed personally. He was just lying there the whole time? Why? What point did that serve?

TV: http://ihatemydvr.blogspot.com
LOST:http://eyemsick.blogspot.com

Post deleted

They did. But that was partly what I found so baffling. Why go to all the trouble of inserting yourself in the room if you're just going to spend the entire time lying face down with makeup all over your face? It's like buying courtside seats to the NBA Finals, then sitting the whole game with your back to the action, wearing a blindfold.

I dunno... different strokes I guess. It felt to me like a twist just to be shocking.

TV: http://ihatemydvr.blogspot.com
LOST:http://eyemsick.blogspot.com

Post deleted